Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

The Cat And The King

  Book Review

Title: The King and the cat Author: Nick Sharrat                                                Date:7.8.20


This book is about a king and a cat whose kingdom has just burned down, so they are trying to live a normal life in number 37 Castle Close road. They wish everything could go back to the ways it used to be but as the story carried along, the king started to enjoy living an unroyal life.




What 3 things did you like about the book?

Explain why

  1. I like how the cat was able to write like and act like an actual human

  2. The author was very creative with how he wrote this story

  3. I can relate to how the king felt when he missed his kingdom. I always miss the places I used to live in.

What 3 things didn’t you like about the book? Explain why.


THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT THE BOOK I DIDN’T LIKE!!!


What is your favourite part?

My favourite part was when the 

Cat and the King tricked their neighbours

Into thinking, they were going to eat 

A real pork head, a swan and blackbird pie.

But in the end, they find out its only cake.

The Cat and the King – Marsden Books

Who would you recommend the book to and why?

I would recommend this book to people who have just moved into a new town, country or school. I have experienced how it feels like but now I have overcome that fear.








No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz