Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Interviewing NBA Stars (SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY DAY 3 ACTIVITY 2)

I had to choose any NBA player that I would want to meet & to interview them, I had to write a list of 5 questions I would ask him.

STAR - Lebron James

WHY - He Is My Favorite Basket Ball Player

QUESTIONS:


  1.  What made you want to play as an NBA star, why not soccer     or rugby?
  2.  How tough was the training for you when you started?
  3.  Did you have someone as your inspiration when you were young?
  4.  What is your favorite way to get a goal in NBA?
  5.  CAN YOU SIGN MY T-SHIRT??????

Image result for lebron james

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your fifth question Sateki - very cheeky! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz