Pages

Monday, January 6, 2020

Dear Jacinda (SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY W2 DAY 1 ACTIVITY 3)

For this activity, please write a letter that includes the issue you have chosen, why you have chosen it, and what you would like our Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, to do about it. It is your job to persuade us (and her!) that it’s an important issue.



Dear Jacinda Adern,

My name is Sateki I come from Auckland & I am here to talk about the homeless, It is not right to see many people suffering to look after their children because they have no home or they don't have money. That cycle for homeless people will go on for Generations unless we stop it today. We could at least have shelter for these poor people, every day I go out to the shops there would be more than 10 people preforming or trying to entertain people for money to buy food. Maybe help from charities would make them feel better. The kids that are born homeless might have special talents for subjects we have here at school, maybe their good at maths, reading or even writing.
I ask that you may make a change in their lives.

Kind Regards

Sateki

3 comments:

  1. WOW - what an awesome letter Sateki. How do you think the prime minister would respond? You could email it to her? What could you do to help the homeless in a practical way? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sateki

    Great Opinion I agree with your Opinion to helping the Homeless people if I was Prime minster I would actually help the homeless a lot.

    Great Job Sateki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sateki.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! I agree with your statement. We should all help the homeless no matter what. Whats a way you could help sateki..? If I was prime minister I would help too.
    Awesome Leter Sateki!
    Great work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz