Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

100 words challenge





PERSON - I arrived home after school and immediately when to see how my dog was doing. I looked all over for him when suddenly he jumped out of nowhere and, started running in a circle with me in it. I bent down to give him a message. After massaging him I went upstairs to do my homework when I started getting red spots on my arms and it got itchier every moment.

DOG - After a long day as usuall, I am lying in bed chewing on my toys waiting for someone to come home. I heard the door close so I went to hide so I could scare Timmy. I jumped out of nowhere and run in circles. He gives me a message and I loved it but I didn’t tell him I didn’t have a bath yesterday, so he should get itchy skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz