Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Moment in time St Pius X feast day.

Name - Sateki                                                21/8/18


We are learning TO USE OUR SENSES to describe what we

think is happening in the photo.

We are learning to use WOW! words like adjectives and

verbs to add impact for our audience

(people who read our writing).



Draft 3


Title: A cakeful celebration.


I  saw the crowd of blessed and happy students with little
crumbs of cake and powder on their faces.  


I heard the sound of delight and delectable coming from
different parts of the hall.


I felt the touch of the mavalous dessert.


I wondered if I could cut the mouth watering treat next year.

Draft 2


I saw the Icy and frosty cake on the tables.
I heard the noisy crowd storming in with delight.
I felt the soggyish cake in my hand.
I wondered if I can cut the cake next year.


Draft 3.
I saw a nice spongy cake with tiny bits of powder.
I heard people eating their cake.
I felt happy and excited to eat my cake.
I wondered in Pope Pius was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz