Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Nativity invatation



INVITATION
CAREGIVERS INVITATION
EVENT
NATIVITY PLAY
DEAR MOM,DAD,GRANDPARENTS,CAREGIVERS,
AUNTIES AND UNCLES
I have invited you to come and watch me in a school play I hope you come because I have a part in the play I will be singing and acting it will be a great time if you come then you enjoy your time at the play so I hope you will be coming to the play on monday.Me and my school have work really hard and worked out the mistakes my class are singing do you have room and today a child is born on earth.Huti is is going to singing mary said yes yes yes and you will be the best audience that I have if you come.


DATE:
MONDAY


TIME:
6:00 pm


PLACE:
St pius x catholic school












1 comment:

  1. Hi Sateki, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I look forward to blogging with you this summer.

    I have enjoyed reading your 'all about me' section in your blog. It sounds like you have a wonderful big family. I also like to play basketball. I wish I could do flips on the trampoline, I am always worried I might hurt myself!

    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Billy

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz