Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

prototec

I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.

FRIDAY
Today I got 46/60 but I needded to do better with my grouping within 100 subtraction to 20 and Addtion to 20 my 10 and 100s,multiplucation to 2,5,10 and divition To 2,5,10 But I need to pay more attention to what my teacher explains to me.





MONDAYToday  I got  35/60 and I have made a lot of mistakes in my groupings with 100 Addition to 20and subtraction to 20 The other 10 and 100,2,5,10 table and divion to 2,5,10 is the only ones I know in my know ledge but the others I need to work on and I also need to find more programes that tell me about the gaps on know ledge I don't know.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz