Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

MY SICK WEEKEND

      
On the weekend I had been recovering from coughing a lot.
On Friday I went to my little cousin's 2nd birthday. We ate a lot
of food but I only had a Big Mac, some fries & raw fish.
We arrived home about after 1 o’clock in the morning because dad was talking to my uncle. 

Saturday morning I got up to my siblings trying to protect their lollies from each other. I did the same thing but hid
it and just pretended to sleep so they wouldn’t ask me over
& over again. I got up & my mum asked me to drain the pool,
it only took about 10 minutes before it had finished.
She asked if Huti should get in and clean but I refused her offer.
After 30 minutes had passed, I finished and went inside to eat,
while the pool filled up. I had some leftover fish with French fries,
I started to sneeze and it continuously happened one after another until my parents said I wasn’t allowed to swim the next day.
After all the hard work I did it was for nothing. 

Sunday appeared. After church, I could feel the splashes from
the pool water outside splashing on me like mini bombs,
After the sun went down it was time to go sleep. My dad was calling Mele,
Huti & Tolo Fijians because they were out in the sun so
much that they changed skin colour. Even though I didn’t get to swim
I still enjoyed watching “Fortnite” on my dad’s phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz