Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Thinking Wisely (SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY DAY 1 ACTIVITY 1)

I have to list 10 food - items I would take to an Ocean Voyage I have to think wisely.

10 food items -

1. Apples

2. Bubble Gum

3. Beef Jerky

4. Banana's

5. Water

6.  Bread

7. Banana Cake

8. Mango's

9. Cookies

10. Chips


Meaning:

1. Apples - They are nice and healthy

2. Bubble Gum - I need something to Chew on

3. Beef Jerky - The best kind of meat in a packet

4. Banana's - I have something to play with & eat

5. Water - I'll be dehydrated if I don't have any water

6. Bread - I like eating plain bread to myself

7. Banana Cake - It's my favorite type of cake

8. Mango's - I can eat the good part and plant the seed to Grow more

9. Cookies - I like sweet things that are crunchy

10. Chip - It has good flavor on it.


Pictures:

1. Image result for photos of an apple


2.Image result for photo of bubblegum



3. Image result for photo of beef jerky





4.Image result for banana







5.Image result for water bottle






6.Image result for plain bread






7.Image result for banana cake 






8.Image result for mango








9.Image result for cookies









10. Image result for chips


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sateki, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I like the assortment of food and drink that you picked - do you have a favourite? Perhaps next time you could put all of the information on a DLO or an infographic?! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sateki.
    It's Lukas.
    I want to say that was awesome but next time try make it look intresing to get better results. Also I love some of the food item's you picked.
    How can you play with a banana?😂😂😂
    Were would you plant your mangos? 😂😂😂
    Anyway best funny work!
    Keep up the good work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Sateki,
    Its me Christopher
    Its great to see that your participating in the Summer Learning Journey.
    Your items are great!

    But how are you going to play with bananas?
    How would you plant the mango and where?
    Whats your favourite flavoured chips?

    Besides that your doing great! Good luck for the rest of the Summer Learning Journey!

    Malo Aupito
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melo e Lelei Sateki,
    It is great to finally see you blogging! I just got a few questions - How can you play with a Banana? How would you plant the mango seed and where?
    Good luck for the rest of your blogging!

    Laki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Sateki,
    This is Sam, Mrs. Tui's son as you already know.
    I loved your sense of humour, and much too the foods you have chosen. I would assume given the chosen foods that these are you favourites, in fact I might have packed a couple of those foods myself if put in this scenario.

    Though these foods are utterly delicious, given the circumstances of the scenario in this blog activity, I felt you might have overlooked the fact that you will have been on this voyage for around 3 weeks. With all due respect, did you take into consideration the fact that some of these foods might be trickier to store than others considering that there is no refrigerator provided? For example, the apple and mangos could very well deteriorate given the climate without a refrigerator to preserve it in. This might have been overlooked, but all in all a very good blog,
    Kind Regards,
    Samuel

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz