Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

Times tables practise.

I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the
knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths
problems.


Mon





Last Monday

The thing I need to work on the most is my Divisor/Find dividend because I got nothing for it and I could have got better but I got 29/38 and I could have got 30 but I missed 1 in my divided bys and that was because I was not focusing properly and enough.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sateki, My name is Jacob and i'm from wainui beach school in Gisborne, New Zealand. I like the idea of practising your times tables everyday so you can get better at them. This reminds me of out times table website. Its called www.timetables.co.nz. Quick math question, whats 7 times 3? Anyway keep getting better at your times tables. Bye

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz