Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Mother's day Art.


WALT: This is my thank you letter to my mother

I had to make sure that my sentences had:
one idea proper
punctuation
details
My letter was written from my heart and thanked my mum for all the different ways she shows her love for me.

I have not shown what was inside because it was a private message for my mum for Mothers Day


Dear Mum,
Happy mothers day I want to thank you for looking after me when I first lived with you.
You always look after me even though you have the two babies to look after.

Even though there are eight children in our family you still try your best to keep up and look after us.

You try your best to help us learn and help us do our best at school.

I love the way that you cared for me
Thank you for the money that you paid that was nearly 500 dollars so that I could do my home learning.

I love the way that you pay for my clothes or I will not have anything to wear to school.

I love the way that you will still take us to school even if you're out late and come in the morning but you still take us no matter what.





I wish that all the babysitting that you do for the two babies could pay for a vacation to Hawaii.

I wish that you will have a relaxing holiday and that all the kids do the chores and you can just watch tv.

I wish that you will feel like a queen who is respected and no one will make you feel sad.

I wish that you have the best mothers day and will always remember it even when you have hard times.


💖🤩Love from
Sateki
XOXOXO 🤩💖💖


2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Sayler and I think your mum really appreciates it and is glad she has you. Hopefully your mum gets some of your wishes to her and they come true. My mum is a hard worker too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sateki,
    My name is Kya and I go to Wainui Beach School in Gisborne.
    I'm sure that your mum really appreciated that wonderful mothers day card. Eight children WOW! She really deserves that card. I remember making my mum breakfast in bed for mothers day. I'm sure that she will always feel very respected and remember that card forever! Did you use cool text when you wrote your card?
    You have a very lucky mum Sateki!
    From Kya

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz