Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Prototec

I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the
knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths
problems.


Mon
Today was good but wasn't good enough because I wasn't  foucused enoug but I will try next time I do this and the blocks I need to work on my groupings with 100 subtraction with 20 and Addition to 20.




Fri
Today the reason that I have a low score was because my key board wan't working so I had to use a key board that wasn't used to but as soon as it is fixed I will do better than what I am doing now the thing that I need to work on is my grouping within 100 and subtraction to 20 and last Additiojn to twenty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz