Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Writing

My education has changed significantly. Due to COVID - 19, I have been learning virtually. This is learning from home via the internet. This is the second time around.

Learning virtually is very different from having to be physically inside the classroom. There were several things I could do at school that I couldn’t do at home. Like talking to my friends physically, but at home, I had to talk to them virtually every day.

At school, we had a rigid timetable but at home, I was able to do my work at the cost of my own time. The video calls sometimes had technical difficulties like lagging and people's sound not working. We also had many students missing due to their lack of motivation for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz