Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

My Highlight of the Term.

Today I was given the task to write my highlight of the term, I had so many things that I loved in Term 2 but it came down to 2 things. I didn't know which one to choose so I wrote them both. Here are the 2 things I loved in term 2.


HIGHLIGHT OF TERM 2.
1st July

My highlight was when we had badminton. I got to learn everything first then show it off to my friends to show I was better than then at badminton. There is a part of life when you don’t like what you’re doing. That's what happened with us, coach Kylee stayed away for some of the days and didn’t make up for 2 days. Now that badminton is finished it is over and we have to forget about it. But I enjoyed the rest of the classes I hope there is another fun sport like that with someone who would attend all the sessions.


My 2nd highlight is when Tom and Ruel came to teach us about our money and how to keep our identities safe like your passport or your address to your house. They told us that we shouldn’t borrow money from the bank. We don’t just have to pay the same amount as we asked for we also have to add on our interest. I also can use these tips to help me reduce my expenses when I grow up and make some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz