Pages

Monday, February 5, 2018

Prototec


I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.
I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.



      


FRIDAY
Today I got 35/60 and I thought I could get better by practising more of my baisic facts and the blocks I need to work on is my groupings with 100  and subtraction to 20 and I think i could do better next time





WED
Today I got 31/60 and I think that I had a lot of gaps in my learning for this year but that is ok because that means I have to learn more again.The part that I struggle with is my groupings within 100 sub traction to 20 and addition to 20 but I will do better next time


No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz