Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Book Review

  Book Review

Title : Guts Author: Raina Telgemeier                          Date: 4 September


What was the book about?



  1. A girl who had stomach problems, while struggling to tell her friends. She also was bullied a lot.

  2. Raina Started going to therapy to help her with her problem. She finds out she's not sick, she just has I.B.S and doesn’t want to tell her friends.

  3. Raina becomes friends with her bully and finds out about her problem.



What 3 things did you like about the book?

Explain why

  1. I liked the creativity the author had and wrote in this book.

  2. I know the feeling when you want to puke.

  3. I love that raina became friends with her bully.

What 3 things didn’t you like about the book? Explain why.

I liked everything about the book.


What is your favourite part?


When raina showed her breathing steps, I also tried it myself and it felt calming.

Who would you recommend the book to and why?


I would recommend this book to year 7 & 8 students. It is a funny book but also something that you could probably relate to.









No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz