Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Prototec Basic Facts

1st May
Today I have made an improvement in my maths because my score was 29/40. I am starting to move up a score every time I do a test. I have just started stage 7 and am already getting used to it. Hopefully, I can get a perfect score of 40/40 sometime soon in the future. But for now, I will keep practising.




23rd April
I have just started stage 7 this term and I already know some of the learning in it.
My first score for stage 7 is 24/40, hopefully I can get a better score in the future which will be one of my goals for my maths. So I can try harder to be better at maths for college.


1 comment:

  1. Great goal. I find fractions and percentages tricky too. Remember percentages are always based on 100 . 100 divided by 10 (bottom denominator ) = 10 which is 10%.
    3 tenths will be 10 (1 tenth) times 3 =30 percent. Hope this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz