Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

WHAT AM I EXCITED ABOUT FOR 2020!!!

Friday 2 Feb 2020 
WHAT AM I EXCITED FOR IN 2020

I am excited about the school year of 2020, it is the start of new learning ideas,
new people to collaborate with & a new beginning. I want things to be different
this year since I have taken the role of a leader, to set examples & do what is
right. I take extra classes so that I can understand things when I am solving a problem
at school. I am excited for 2020’s school year, I am ready to learn instead of having a
replica of 2019. I will work even harder & pay full attention to the teacher, I will even bring
homework every day after school. By the middle & end of this year, my grades will get better
and improve for college. I want to make a big improvement because last year we had a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz