Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Being Brave (SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY DAY 2 ACTIVITY 3)

I have to tell when a time I have been brave like captain Sully.

I was at a park across my house with my other siblings including my 2 little sisters who are 2 & 3 ages young, one of them is terrified of dogs. Then a big hairy dog comes running straight to the park so I put my sister on my shoulders to it wouldn't get her, but I had a secret that was scared of dogs as well & especially big ones. I tried to run with her to the highest spot at the park but it was too late, the dog had already reached the bark part of the park. I walked slowly so I wouldn't catch it's attention when it comes running straight for me, I just walk and looked up because someone told me that dogs could tell if you were scared or not when I got to the spot my sister was climbing up to the top, but when I got back I realized my other sister was playing with the dog as if it was friendly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sateki, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz