Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

REFLECTION ON THE MOVIES

WHAT: 
We went to the Sylvia Park Hoyts for the Manaiakalani Film Festival
At 9:30 am, everything went perfect. We were feeling good & excited but I wished that good vibe didn’t end after the movies. I loved watching the presenters give clues to what their movie was about.


SO WHAT: 
I learnt about how creative other schools are with their 
Movies, I think that our movies have messages as a guide to what to do in your life, if you are going to have a good life or a bad one.


NOW WHAT:
I wished I could’ve asked question about their inspiration to their movie they have made, was it easy or was there difficulties to 
Create & edit your movie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sateki my name is Lara and I go to Blaketown school. I really like what you have rote but there is one thing that you need to improve is by when you put a post on your blog you need to Highlight your writing and click on the Tx so then your writing does not go off the page.

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz