Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Graphics 2019

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE


THINGS I PUT ON MY POSTER
Naruto, Tongan flag, Fortnite, Zombs Royale, Oranges, Lamborghini, Thor, Youtube, Guitar, Marist rugby, Ice cream and a burger.


SKILLS I LEARNT TODAY:

- How to get a picture transparent

- How to use a GIF

I COULD USE THESE SKILLS WHEN I:

- I am told to create a DLO

- When I want to use transparent pictures with see-through backgrounds

- When I want to use a GIF

I REALLY LIKED HOW

- We now know what our graphics teacher would say if we were disrespectful

- We all worked and discussed things together

1 comment:

  1. Hi i'm Natarlia. I'm a year 8 at blaketown school. I like what you have done here. My favorite part is youtube in your poster.
    Well bye for now!

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz