Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

WRITTING STORIES.

5 APRIL 2019
Dear younger me,


It has been a lovely life but I am living in Tonga because my visa has expired. I was going to stay in America but there were too many racism people are shouting out at each other with. I have used my rugby skill very well and now I have enough money to buy a Lamborghini for my son's 24th birthday. I really want to know what you are doing with your life right now. I have heard many of your achievements but I never get to come and celebrate.

3 comments:

  1. I think that your writing is Really good apart from a spelling mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is jai and I am a year 7 at blaketown school and I really like that you have been doing writing and this story was really good and next time when you writ make sure that u check your spelling mistakes part from that it is really good

    byeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Morgan and I am a year 8 at blaketown school and I think that this story is very good and that I am going to make a time capsule and find it in 30 years or so blog ya later bye

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz