Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

The sunshine coasts of Hastings.

A Trip to Hastings.




There I was unpacking my stuff from driving to Hastings all the way from Auckland.
I burst out with exhaustion and sweat all over my face. As I lay down on the grass acting
like I was a dead dog.





The next day I felt better like a bear with honey in his hands all day.
I went to go cook some breakfast when suddenly there was loud pounding on the door it felt like it was shaking the whole house like an earthquake. But actually, it was my relatives that
flew here at 9:00.




Finally, my plate was done and I went for a shower to get ready for the BBQ 3:00 cause
I want to play Fortnite longer than having to take a shower before we go I will just have
to wait for my siblings and the rest of the crew.







After the feed, I kinda enjoyed the feed cause there were lots of new families to meet.
In my case of seeing them, I had a lot of fun getting to know them and their personalities.
We also had a game of basketball and my team won the whole tournament, obviously.






That night we went to the funeral and sadness in my heart broke me. All the tears are saw were so sad I felt like I wanted to cry all day and all night. I couldn’t say a word my mouth was
speechless, you could see tiny pebbles of tears on my face and all the sad faces and
tears I saw made me feel like it was just a rainy day.
                                                                                     




Just the next morning I woke up and did the usual. After everything was finished chores done and cleaned I sat back and relaxed while playing Fortnite. ( 3rd place solo ) Still improving in
this game maybe I’ll come first next time.






During the afternoon I went back to the main house for the parents to have a meeting.
But I went to go watch a movie in a room, Suddenly there were no movies to watch because
I watched them all so I went to the kitchen to eat some Keke.





The next day we were going back to Auckland, So we went to the main house where my mum was early in the morning. I hate early days but I have to just go with the flow and had to do what I was told.




There we were going back to Auckland while on the other hand I just sleep, sleep and sleep
the whole way there while throwing up (cause I stayed till 3:00 in the morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz