Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

Silent reading.

 Today I read from page 59 - 67  I am still reading dog man and this is what happened.

The shop in town was being robbed by a mysterious masked man was stealing little treasure chests soon after the robbing was done he left and he went to kidneys real estate. He asked for the biggest castle in the town. 1 million dollars please said the cashier, but the masked man gave him little fake treasure chests but when they both looked inside it was empty so he couldn't afford any home until the news came on the tv AHHA! that's how I will get my money I will be back said the masked man but suddenly the chief, dog man and the owner of the pet store took the raincoat off and all they saw was a stool then they took off the bag and surprisingly it was flappy the chief fish, suddenly everything went quiet when they looked at the back of them there was a giant t-rex.

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sateki,
    I really like your summary of the story you were reading, I think it was impressive how you included the cashier and the mysterious masked man talking.
    I think you should reread your writing before you post it, it really needs some more full stops.
    Other than that, I think your summary was great!

    Good Job

    ReplyDelete

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz