Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

MY baisic facts test.

I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.
Friday
On friday Igot 40 out of 60 and the reason that I got 40 out of 60 is that when I was in the middle of my test my teacher called me down and I had to shut it down and go to the mat but it was ok because this is more than 30 or 20 and 10.the things I got wrong were my grouping within 100,subtraction to 20 and Addition to 20.


I could of done better but I didn't I wasn't paying atention to my typing but it is ok because the number is one less than my one on friday.But the things I got wrong were subtraction to twenty Addition to twenty
my division and groupings with ten.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ehsasnz@gmail.com , anat@saintpiusx.school.nz